International Mercury Srl
Via F.lli Rosselli 72, 67051 Avezzano (AQ), Italy
Tel.: +39 391 4695085
E-mail: [email protected]
Data processing means any operation that involves: collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation, destruction of data.
Interested party’s data will be processed in accordance with European Regulation 679/2016 “General data protection regulation” and the confidentiality obligations provided. This treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of the privacy and rights of the person concerned.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM THE WEBSITE
Any information relating to a person that can be used to identify him/her directly or indirectly is considered a personal data: name, surname, email address, telephone number, IP address, shipping and billing address, postcode, country, purchase details, details on returned products, social media accounts, correspondence exchanged between the user and the customer support team, feedback provided by the user, product reviews and customer service (including photos and videos uploaded by the user).
We collect personal data when you place an order on the website www.royaleagleroad.com, contact customer service either by telephone or in writing, subscribe to the newsletter, participate in surveys, contests, promotions or events organized by Royal Eagle Road.
TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA
On the site www.royaleagleroad.com we have included social media pixels that allow us to identify how the user has arrived on the site, to monitor conversions and the effectiveness of communications through social media platforms.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
The data collected can be used for the following purposes:
- Use of services. The processing of these data is essential for the correct execution of the sales contract. Specifically, they are treated to manage customers, execute sales contracts, provide post-sales assistance, manage customer complaints and feedback, issue invoices and comply with tax and accounting laws.
- Statistical analysis. Some data relating to the use of this website are analyzed and monitored in order to improve the functionality and the service. The data is processed anonymously so as not to allow the identification of the person concerned.
- Communications by e-mail. After the user has expressly given his consent, International Mercury Srl may use his personal data to send e-mails in the following cases:
- Conclusion of orders: we will send an e-mail to confirm or cancel an order, request information to complete the order, process returns and provide status updates on orders, cancellations or returns.
- Available again: we will send an e-mail to inform the user when the product is available again.
- Promotions and events: we will send an e-mail to inform the user about promotions and events.
- Subscription to the newsletter: By registering to our newsletter, the user will receive information about Royal Eagle Road products, promotions and events. The user can unsubscribe and not receive future e-mails at any moment, following the instructions at the bottom of each e-mail.
PARTIES WITH WHICH WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
The personal data will be stored by International Mercury Srl and will be communicated to the third parties for the performance of the necessary services and a correct management of the relationship and the fulfillment of the contract, with the guarantee of protection of the rights of the interested party.
To carry out the described purposes, International Mercury Srl may contact:
- Freight forwarders, transporters, post offices, logistics companies;
- Consultants and freelancers;
- Banks and credit institutions;
- IT service providers;
- Law enforcement, security services and judicial authorities.
In any case, personal data will not be disclosed.
RIGHTS OF THE USER
At any moment, the interested party has the right to object to the use of personal data provided for the newsletter and for other marketing purposes by canceling the registration at the bottom of each e-mail.
The interested party has the right to obtain from the Data Controller the access, communication, rectification, integration, updating, deletion and portability of personal data concerning him/her, pursuant to Chapter III (articles 12 – 23) of the General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR:
- Access to personal data: the interested party has the right to receive information regarding the personal data collected by the data controller and its processing;
- Data correction: the interested party has the right to request the rectification of inaccurate personal data or the integration of incomplete personal data;
- Withdrawal of consent: if the processing takes place as a result of consent previously given by the user, he/she may revoke the consent at any moment, without compromising the lawfulness of the treatment given before the revocation;
- Elimination of data: the interested party can request cancellation when:
- The data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or processed,
- The interested party revokes the consent and there is no other legal basis for the processing,
- The interested party opposes the processing,
- The data have been processed against the law,
- Personal data have to be deleted in order to fulfill a legal obligation.
- Treatment limitation: the interested party has the right to obtain the limitation of the processing when:
- Personal data are inaccurate;
- The processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data and requests the limitation of its use;
- Personal data are necessary for the defense of a right in court.
- Opposition for legitimate reasons: in certain circumstances, the interested party may still object to the processing of his / her data. If personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject has the right to object to the processing at any moment, including profiling to the extent to which it is connected to such direct marketing. If personal data is processed for scientific, historical research, statistical purposes or for reasons related to particular situation, the interested party has the right to object to the processing, unless the processing is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest;
- Data portability: the interested party has the right to receive the personal data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device. The interested party will receive the personal data concerning him and will be able to transmit them to another data controller and, if technically feasible, he will be able to obtain the transmission directly from the latter.
In case of elimination or limitation of the processing of some or all personal data, we may not be able to fulfill the contractual obligations assumed towards the user or to respond adequately to requests made to the customer service.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
The period of storage of personal data processed by cookies is determined by the use of the user on the website www.royaleagleroad.com.
The personal data processed for marketing or profiling purposes will be kept so long as necessary to achieve the purposes or until the user revokes the specific consent.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill our contractual relationship with you, to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. Where we no longer need to process your personal data for the purposes indicated in this statement, we will delete them from our systems.
Last update: 02/01/2020